26.3.13

Summer and more

Summer is here! i'm so happy that school's out, and there are no more days of having a back that hurts, having to check every morning if I had zipped up my school uniform's skirt all the way up, forgetting lunch money at home (aka STARVING to death). It's not all as great as it looks though. Less than a week in, and I already miss my classmates, my friends, and even my teachers. I think, think, and think about the little things: moments like bursting into laughter at the lunch table, almost dying while crossing the street, and unexpected surprises from the best friends in the world.

But most of all, i think of you. 
I think of you and how wonderful you look when you walk out of class
And when you move, every step is sure of itself
And when you smile that perfect smile
And the 2 seconds of eye contact you allow me
I think about when 
halfway down the hall I would 
tiptoe ever so slightly
to see if you were standing at the end.
And I think about the future,
when you will finally know me by name. 


Since my "writing" made it's magical debut in my last post, I thought I could share a little something I wrote earlier this week, when I started to miss school a bit. Well, more like miss a certain part of going to school. Okay, a certain person.

 I won't dwell on that matter too much, because you all have better things to do, like stare at this beautiful human being. Ain't he adorable? his name's Jeremy and he voices Finn the Human, which only makes him 9859082394580398 times more attractive. 

4 comments:

  1. My god that guy is cute.. ah I love adventure time!

    Just to say that I'm no longer posting on rachelsgonevintage (you can get rid of the banner if you want:)) I'm now on tawnyfawns.blogspot.co.uk! (A joint blogger with my friend:D)

    Lots of love, rach x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?!

      oh, alright! I'm going to follow you there immediately! I just wish you'd keep the blog because it was one of my faves, but i'm sure your new blog will be just as great! x

      Delete
  2. your blog is really good))loves it))

    would you like to follow each other?)

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! of course, I would love to! i will follow you right now :)

      Delete

What's up, Ketchup? I read each and every one fo your comments, and I appreciate them always.