3.3.13

happy march


Happy March, everyone! I'm getting more and more anxious as summer gets closer and closer. I can't wait for my trips to Vancouver and California, the beach, and days of lazing around at home.

Focus is now, mainly, on school. I need to remind myself that there are things that aren't worth my time right now. Things have been real busy with planning trips over the summer, and I haven't been putting much thought into my schoolwork. I guess it's just a matter of i know i can finish this school year, instead of i think i can finish this school year. This is it, Yana! One last push, this is your last chance!

2 comments:

  1. I so want to go to Calafornia! You are so lucky! I just found your blog and I love it - New follower xox

    Helena @ http://lifeinafewnutshells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm so excited!! Thanks so much for being my 20th follower, i really appreciate it xx

      Delete

What's up, Ketchup? I read each and every one fo your comments, and I appreciate them always.