5.3.13

i thought i had it all together





Hello, my lovely blog readers! Just a little inspo to last a while. I also regret to inform you that I won't be posting normally for the next few days. I have approximately 108394839485 projects to finish by friday, and I won't have much time to update my blog until then. 

I would also like to thank you all for 20 followers! A small number compared to other blogs, but I am forever grateful! thank you so much. 

And one last thing, here's a song i've been drooling over for the past few weeks. I hope you love it as much as I do! and how amazing is this music video?

8 comments:

  1. Hii Yana!!
    20 followers sooo far!!? Don´t be sad I´m blogging for like 6months now and I have 41 followers only!!
    You´re going to reach many of them!

    I´m sorry for your school projects! I´m also really busy with school these days....

    Stay wonderful♥♥

    xx Barbora♥
    abitconfusing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for the liebster award, be sure to check it out on my blog!
    Love lily xx

    thatvintagewardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and loved it! Followed you :)

    Monica x

    http://thetotalopposite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya! I love your blog, so I just wanted to say that I've nominated you for the Liebster award!You can find out more here http://rachelsgonevintage.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/happy-mothers-day-to-any-mothers.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up, I check your new stuff on a regular basis. Your writing style is awesome, keep doing what you're doing!



    Look at my blog post missouri dwi lawyer ::
    ::

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like it whenever people get
    together and share opinions. Great site, keep it up!

    My web-site as long as you love me - -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board
    and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me
    out much. I hope to give something back and help others
    such as you helped me.

    Feel free to surf to my web site ... garage rubber floor tiles

    ReplyDelete

What's up, Ketchup? I read each and every one fo your comments, and I appreciate them always.