11.4.13

you can show me where trouble goes

Alexander Mcqueen's office. Imagine working here..
Hello lovelies! I did have some things planned out for this week (including a diy, book reviews, and ootds) but my brother is on holiday with his friends and he asked me if he could borrow my camera. He bought me a pretty brown leather camera case on the one condition that he gets to borrow my camera any time he wants. So, no camera this week! I'm going to put up the posts i have planned out as soon as I get my camera back, I promise. 

In the meantime, here is a splash of inspiration for you all. 





and of course, a song i'm addicted to. Here you go, and happy thursday everybody! :)

2 comments:

  1. Cool post!Could you please change my blog button to my new one ( which is on my sidebar) then that would be great!

    Thanks ( www.beyondimagination12.blogspot.co.uk )

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love dreaming of working for alexander mcqueen. his works are so amazing. ava.ph is giving away 10% on such items. http://ava.ph/shops/255-alexander-mcqueen.html?type=sale#sthash.bo32Nhrq.dpbs

    ReplyDelete

What's up, Ketchup? I read each and every one fo your comments, and I appreciate them always.