19.4.13

Obsessions: Céline Luggage Tote

I'll be honest: I never thought a bag could affect me like this. 

For the past few days, I would look at my outfit of the day in the mirror and think: "You know what would look great with this? The Céline Luggage Tote. Too bad you're not a celebrity, because there's no way you could ever afford that." But just look at it! Look at it and tell me it does not scream perfection. I have literally been dreaming about going out and getting this bag, and then I wake up. I fangirl about this bag just as much as I fangirl about One Direction, and if I was given a choice between this bag and those five marvelous creatures, I would have an extremely hard time. Knowing I will never afford this bag unless I win the lottery or marry a billionaire (which won't happen while they still sell this bag) fills me with just as much hurt as when I found out Clary and Jace were siblings. But really, who wouldn't want this bag? Maybe one day I'll find a bag that I love just as much as this. 

thank you so much for 40 followers! I am happy :)
I am extremely sorry to anyone who hasn't read (and planned to read) the mortal instruments book series. Here is a virtual hug from me to make up for the sobs you probably let out when you found out, too.  >:D<

8 comments:

  1. It's actually a really nice bag! And I read the series (I got to number 4 and was like you ruined the series!! And then found out there was a 5th) So I know what you mean about Clary and Jace.
    Rachel@
    thevanillapie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually still at the second book, but I am in love with TMI already. I was so heartbroken when I found that out, my mom woke up because of me squealing! ahhh

      Delete
  2. I got a celine replica on ebay, i love it, i wrote about it a little while ago!

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, realllllly want that bag so much!

    raspberry-notes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree its wonderful but I prefer buying affordable high street versions! High street brands often use designer ones so as inspiration so you never know, you may just find a lookalike for yourself :) I'd love it if you dropped by to my blog and if you like it maybe we could follow each other??
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com
    PS: Please remove word verification for comments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to follow each other! I though I'd deleted that word verification, oops! I'll be right on it :)

      Delete
  5. celine bags are my favorite, I can't live without them.. They are just so cool and fashion to used. http://www.dcharchitects.com/celinebags/

    ReplyDelete

What's up, Ketchup? I read each and every one fo your comments, and I appreciate them always.