3.2.14

falling in love at a coffee shop

CLUTCH | SUNNIES | SWEATER | SHORTS | SOCKS | OXFORDS | CANDLE | LIPSTICK | BOOK

TOP | TWEED SKIRT | SOCKS | JACKET | SHOES | WATCH | CLUTCH | BOOK | HONEY | MUG


I've actually been spending an unhealthy amount of time sitting at starbucks or Jamba Juice reading a book, mostly because I never have a convenient ride home after hanging out with friends, so I end up having to wait quite a while. These are some things I would like to wear to moments like these. Happy Tuesday!

11 comments:

  1. these outfits are so cute! especially love the first one x
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these outfits! Especially the second one! This is such a great post!
    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all three looks!
    Now following your blog.

    Xo, Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for following me! means a lit that you liked the looks! x

      Delete
  4. UR AMAZING! ;) That's all I must say! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfits soo much!! And the white shoes from asos are amazing *O¨*

    ReplyDelete

What's up, Ketchup? I read each and every one fo your comments, and I appreciate them always.