6.2.14

Creep | a moodboard


Hi, blog readers! Happy weekend! I hope all of you had a real smooth week, because I definitely didn't. Ha. It was turning out great at first, but I guess you can never have a perfect week. I'm really upset because I've had a bit of a fallout with a friend of mine, who won't talk to me for no reason. Oh well.. Enough about my sad life, let's get to the point.

I am so excited for all the things I have in store for you guys! A big THANK YOU and a virtual kiss on the cheek from me to you for helping me hit 72 followers. My goal is to reach 100 by the end of February, and hey, anything can happen! I've been working real hard on this blog lately (how do y'all like the new design? took me a while, I was neck deep in  html codes!), and I really hope it'll go far, because this blog is literally my baby. Happy weekend, everyone!

13 comments:

  1. Great choice of photos!

    xx
    http://www.analeote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great to hear about your dedication and enthusiasm for the blog. Best of luck to the blog's success! Oh, and Radiohead is super awesome - nice choice :)

    Stop by:)
    http://itaverony.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post and all those pictures! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so great, love the trousers and the wardrobe picture, lovely blog! Your content is great :) Would you like to follow each other? If you decide to, please follow me and leave me a comment so I can follow you right back :)

    http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on almost reaching your goal! I just discovered your blog today, and I fell in love! It's like medication for eye that sore; I love everything here! Hope you can iron out things with your friends soon xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the layout! Seems like the time spent drowning in HTML codes was worth it :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just put you up on blogsbykids.net Cute board!!! That nail polish look is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome! I love the sandals. Hope you don't mind I followed your blog. I love it. The design is awesome. Totally worth all your time in HTML codes.
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, love! I really appreciate it x

      Delete
  9. maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3
    shootingdiamond.blogspot.com
    Very very interested blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the rainbow road!
    And the cat is adorable, I love your mood board!

    xo sarah <3

    ReplyDelete

What's up, Ketchup? I read each and every one fo your comments, and I appreciate them always.