23.1.14

i'm not dead // what's on my ipod


Hi, lovelies! i know i keep saying i'll be on this blog more often, but it never happens. I PROMISE this time it'll be for good.

here are a few things you've missed while i was gone:
  • I turned 15!
  • I went to Japan for Winter Break
  • Started my sophomore year of high school
  • Found a bunch of really cool stuff i had no idea was in my room (stay tuned!)
and a bunch more! I'm not sure exactly how long it's been since I last updated, but I know it's been a little over 4 or 5 months, or even more. So, i'm giving you this post to make up for my absence. I'll be posting once, if not twice, a week so hang in there!

Here's a little video I made of what apps, music, and other things I keep on my iPod! (since my phone still sucks...comment down below if you're part of the sucky phone club!)


What's on my iPod? from Yana on Vimeo.



Follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram!

1 comment:

What's up, Ketchup? I read each and every one fo your comments, and I appreciate them always.